Wellpark College of Natural Therapies is an NZQA-registered private training establishment.
We offer tertiary education in Aromatherapy, Ayurvedic Medicine, Herbal Medicine, Massage, Naturopathy, Nutrition and Yoga.
The College is dedicated to integrated medicine.
In this healthcare model, doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and natural therapists work together to determine individual health plans that recognise the whole person (mind, body and spirit).
We optimise wellbeing and effect the best possible recovery from illness.
Wellpark’s proposal for a national programme of wellbeing reflects the NZ Ministry of Health’s priorities, most of which relate to lifestyle and life choices.
This will improve the health of individuals and ultimately, that of their families and communities.
The future for natural therapies is exciting.
The use of natural medicines is growing annually as individuals take responsibility for their health and wellbeing.
The more paternalistic models of medicine are being challenged.
The first goal for natural therapies students is to find out how to manage their own physical health, mental wellbeing and spiritual awareness.
They can then assist others in this process of self-discovery.
- Natural therapies will become a respected and integral part of the health care system;
- All people may have access to natural health care;
- Prevention rather than cure will be the prime motivation behind all healthcare;
- Natural therapists play a respected and integral role in society.
- To develop and deliver educational programmes for natural therapies;
- To establish research into natural medicine;
- To foster excellence in natural therapies education and practice;
- To provide community education in natural therapies.
- Aroha; love and caring for all;
- Rangimarie; peacefulness in all our activities;
- Mahi Tika; appropriate activity that respects others;
- Pono; fostering the truth that we are all connected.
We offer courses in:
- Herbal Medicine
- Life Coaching
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- PSYCH-K ®
- Yoga Therapy
Natural Therapy College
Visited 2360 times, 1 Visits today